Welcome Everyone to the Fourth Episode of Trendflip Present Week in a Post – Week 4 . In this series we are going to give you the glimpse of important happenings in the last week. Here are the glimpse of the week :
- ISRO Successfully launched Chandrayaan-2 on 22nd July,2019.
- Microsoft announced a $1 Billion Investment on OpenAI for AI research work.
- Facebook will pay $5 Billion to Federal Trade Commission for violating the privacy rules and it is the highest amount ever paid for violating privacy rules.
- A team of scientists from Australia has built a super-fast version of the central building block of a quantum computer, which has the potential to solve complex problems at a 200 times faster rate.
- Yediyurappa sworn in as Karnataka’s New chief minister.
- BBK beats Xiaomi to become India’s top smartphone maker.BBK Electronics owns a number of popular brands like-Oppo,vivo,One Plus, Realme etc.
- Jio overtakes Vodafone Idea to emerge as India’s biggest telecom player with a subscriber base of 331.3 Million.
- A Report says that Govt might import a 50% duty on products coming from chinese E-Commerce platform.
- India has moved up to the 52nd position in the Global Innovation Index Ranking.
- Netflix announces mobile-only plan in India for Rs 199.
- Byju’s will replace the Oppo Logo in India’s Cricket jersey from September.
- Now players will wear jersey with Name & Number in Test Cricket from Ashes and will continue in IND-WI Test.
- Lasith Malinga took retirement from ODI Cricket after the First match against Bangladesh.
- India A win the ODI series against West Indies A in 4-1.
- Hima Das won her 5th Gold in one month for India.
- Indian Women Kabaddi Team won the World Championship 2019.
Please follow and like us: