Welcome Everyone to the First Episode of Trendflip’s Present Week in a Post – Week 3 . In this series we are going to give you the glimpse of important happenings in the last week. Here are the glimpse of the week :
- IndiGo’s profit rise 43 times after the shut down of Jet Airways and touches it’s lifetime highest growth in profit.
- Paytm is going to launch it’s education portal for one stop education hub which will target a market of over 30 million students of India.
- After Facebook and Google, Amazon faces probe in Europe for use of merchant data.
- Taxmen detect a total of Rs 37,946 crore fraud in Financial Year 2019.
- SBI got a penalty of 7 Crore from RBI for violating various norms.
- Defence products’ exports to exceed Rs 35,000 crore target by 2024-25.
- Former Delhi CM Sheila Dikshit passes away on 20th July at the age of 81.
- Netflix to roll out cheaper mobile-only plan in India at a price of Rs/- 250 per Month.
- A whopping 16 million accounts of Indian influencers on Facebook-owned Instagram are fake, revealed by a recent study.
- MI launched their brand new K-20 & K-20 Pro in a price of Rs/-21,999 & Rs/- 27,999.
- The Mission of Chandrayaan-2 got delayed and scheduled to 22nd july.
- England won the Cricket World cup for the first time in the history by beating Newzeland in super over.
- Rohit Sharma Become the highest run scorer (648 Runs) and Starc become the highest wicket taker (27 wicket) in CWC 2019.
- Djokovic beats Federer in the last round to win the wimbledon Final.
Please follow and like us: